Thursday, August 8, 2013

My Motivations: Placing pictures on the wall for Motivation

This is the start of my wall I think having a Visual Reminder is super important. Soo as you can see I kinda put like a weight thermometer. I'm such a DORK!! I realize this Dont worry My Flabby Arm Kettle Bell WORKOUT SO My arms dont JIGGLE. I would love to have beautifully Toned Arms!! Though oh okay Time for a REVIEW of KETTLE BELL
OKAY  So the Kettle Bell 

for a set of 3 kettle bells 5,10,15 lbs I spent $30 so super inexpensive
It also came with a DVD But there are also 1,000 You tube Videos 
You don't need a lot of space to store it or to do the work out 
Its pretty simple and straight forward 
You don't have to be a GENIUS to FIGURE out Kettle bells 
I figure you could just swing it around like a crazy person and still BURN CALORIES
Disclaimer : I don't suggest you do that and I'm not responsible for Poor Technique and stupid decisions that causes you to injure yourself or break your TV!! 

Which Okay I guess this is a down side I don't face the TV , my child , and I wouldn't face a  china cabinet while doing a snatch with the kettle bell
Not saying that I have launched that bad boy off into orbit yet but I mean lets be real a Kettle ball is basically a cannon ball with a Handle you could HURT SOMEONE and Break SOMETHING !! 

But Its definitely effective I feel the burn and love the idea you can work your arms and do squats at the same time DOUBLE DUTY 

No comments:

Post a Comment