Wednesday, August 7, 2013

I'm like the worlds worst Dieter

SOO today as far as what I ate

 I enjoyed 1 eggo waffle !
Then I had a bowl of cherrios
Then I had chicken wrapped in cheese and spinach lightly toseed in olive oil and then baked the rest of the way in the oven with some mashed potatoes

Today I just didn't work out like AT all !!
I really feel like boo and if I dont go running in like 6 hours I'll scream !!! but how am I suppose to run when I have soo much packing and cleaning to do ... OH yea I'm moving !! but I'm really excited lots of prayers it all works out the worlds CUtEST lil house with 3 bedrooms and has a fanced in yard and Just soo CUTE!!! I <3 IT !!  HOWEVER I need a miracle to get into the house! But Its a great deal and I WANT IT !! more then anything like EVER!

But I dunno my food diary was just not cute today and I am craving chocolate and I'm bloated >.< so just getting on the scale seems like a monumental task UGH maybe I can do cardio house clean up and burn some calories I need to clean my kitchen I have more dishes then I have cabinet space this is a common problem did i mention new place has a dishwasher

No comments:

Post a Comment