Tuesday, August 6, 2013

86 days to go

      Why does counting down keep me sane I dunno. Maybe I'm treating this more like a actual punishment and less of a lifestyle change Welp as long as I am Healthy... OMG I have to run in like 4 hours and BTW I"m not taking the HILL route I mean that's all well and good when I don't feel like I can walk but lets be serious.. I hate that hill... Will resume The hill on day 85!!! I do think and I made a Video about the fact you should treat working out like taking a shower. Of course you can skip taking a shower for like a day but its better if you do it Daily and you certainly would not go a week with out Showering ....(I would HOPE)!!!

       Sooo is there weight loss OH yeah 3 lbs and I"m almost positive came ENTIRELY from my boobs >.< Thanks Mother nature. Though I will admit Tinier tits will be easier to run with I just hope they just don't get all saggy and YUCK!!! you know I doubt I would ever be a A cup though.  I would Gladly Embrace a C however wouldn't it be awesome if we lost weight from our boobs like LAST!!! that would be great BIG tits make your waist look small My comparison where as TINY boobs next to big waist Not so much.

    Of course a few days after starting dieting I have been handed some Super Depressing news.... I mean we are talking FULL Ben and Jerry RIGHTS!!! I think this is common God Obviously has a Crazy since of humor and just seems to hate me. I'm also feeling crazy abandoned by all My friends, no one ever takes my calls and No one ever calls me. Would be nice if someone would actually initiate and be engaged with me. I've never felt soo Alone in all my life. I feel like I reach out but I am snubbed. I had a huge response to posting pictures on my BLog and I'm almost positive it was to gauck at my Body no one even posted a single positive comment and being that this blog entry will lack the pizazz of pictures I"m positive it will go unnoticed sent silently into the obis. Not that it would matter I can't really discuss the problem which makes it not worth talking about. Talk about Suffering Silently.

     Oh well Pity Party over I need to go to sleep. Have to jog super early in the morning

No comments:

Post a Comment