Wednesday, August 14, 2013

I Hate Veggies !!!

I realize as a FULL GROWN Adult woman at the age of 25 I really shouldn't feel this way base on experience growing up I guess even I thought eventually I would grow to like things. THIS HAS NOT HAPPENED >.< !!!

HOWEVER You will hear of me eating Veggies I truly detest them its only my Brain that keeps me going. My brain knows how nutritional beets are , how low calorie celery is , how Wonderful carrots make your eyesight, the calcium in Broccoli , and all the key nutrition you can only get from a varied diet involving  veggies other then White starchy potatoes. My husband somehow has managed to get to the RIPE old age of 28 with VERY FEW. Less then me somehow I wish I could give him my Grin in bare it personality. I actually think I have tricked my husband into believe I enjoy my Veggies. HOPEFULLY I can trick my child and she would grow into one of those veggie loving people. Unlike her mother and father who are Both VERY picky eaters.

for now I pinch my nose , I push it to the back of my throat I swallow before the taste hits my tongue Sure I eat my veggies but I can't stand them >.<

I leave you with this note as I drink my beets and berries smoothie YUM

1 comment:

  1. Well you certainly had me fooled. Thought you loved your carrots and beets. I was raised on vegetables so guess I had to learn to think they were good. Just finished lunch, white beans (we called them soup beans) sauted squash, fried okra, corn on the cob! It was great! We only had meat for special occasions. I was a child of the depression.

    ReplyDelete