Sunday, August 4, 2013

88 Days till I'm not fat !!!

   So I have given myself a extreme weight loss Goal and in 90 days now 88 days and that will be Halloween Kinda odd that happened but just  the same I want to loose 40 lbs !! I have now stocked my fridge and pantry with Super healthy FOOD and I purchased Kettle bells Hoping to TONE up my arms. I don't know why but its like I already feel defeated not like I'm assuming I'm all a sudden going to loose weight in like 2 days but there are aspects of dieting I really don't enjoy and I dont think they are super obvious. #1 I hate that my husband will not eat any of my healthy COOKING like at all and I feeel like his family expects me to short order something for him... I hate to say it his partially to blame for me being fat he really truly only eats , pizza, fried foods, and he's not afraid of butter, salt, or anything. The super crazy thing is he is soo thin but the thing is he doesn't eat alot I mean a calories a calorie and if you eat a 1,000 calories in pizza its still just 1,000 calories MY problem is on top of that I'm stuck at home with my  child who also requires her little daily snacks. Tonight I made a decent Brown rice , Broccoli, chicken , cheese casserole THING its not super healthy and my husband is all oh it looks like DOG FOOD >.< Thanks for your support and here I am trying to get our daughter to eat healthy and I mean the things that we agreed on not saying something is YUCKY, that is SMELLS Funny.  its like they all just went out the Window.

I know this seems like a weird thing to say but I feel strange working out... Even in my home all alone I feel weird. Maybe its the way my boobs flop, my butt jiggles, my thighs claps. It's hard to feel like Jane Austin When you have boob sweat. I think the fact that I have given myself a countdown is Kind of Helping. Because its like counting down and not like thinking about it as will it ever end it feels like there is a end date. Plus have you ever tried exercising with a 1 year old in the room its practically impossible you can just forget any large Dangerous equipment and Aerobic dance I have almost stomped on her before. NOT ON PURPOSE and I didn't ...ALMOST doesn't count but I'm just saying DANGER !!  Its practically to hot and mosquito ridden outside...I have now purchased Kettlebells I'm hoping this will be something safe and effective. Only time will tell and hoping to tone up my ARMS!!

#3 COOKING healthy food is time consuming, MESSY, and as I stated earlier goes unappreciated by anyone besides me. Total rant but I'm getting super sick of my husbands Attitude lately

No comments:

Post a Comment