Sunday, October 16, 2011

What do you wanna be when you grow up..... "A stay at Home mom"

Okay Okay I get it not everybody can afford that. But thats what I want. I dont want anyone else raising my kids. I went to school. I haven't finished but I went I have no debt neither does my husband. I have avoided all forms of crazy debt, not only that I have become a avid couponer. We live rather comfortably on my husbands salery amazingly enough. I'm not saying I would stop working but I think I would just do something out of the box. I'm starting to notice there is something different about me. When I tell people I want to be a stay at home the look of shock and awe :O is astounding. Why is something that used to be soo natural a few years ago be soo shunned now. Its kinda tragic when you think about it. Even my friends who are girls are like I dont know what I would do if I was home all day. Oh you would be amazed the things you can do at home. I mean I guess if I thought being at home was all just cleaning and tv watching then I think I would have an amazing rebuddle towards staying home. However I find that I have many many things that entertain me through out my day . gardening , couponing, cooking , refinishing furniture, painting, recently sewing , embriodery , working out.... things I haven't done but im looking into thats easy canning... (no idea)...writting my cookbook of family recipes (something to give my kids)....Getting pregnant (fingers-crossed) ...going to disney world...lots of stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment