Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Looking for Ideas...

OMG www.projectnursery.com is awesome....I See some of the cutest things ...unique ....vintage....I don't think they have left a option of nursery undone except something I would like to see a science&Math  Tiffany Ard  inspire nursery OMG She has some adorable IDEAS. It's like LOVE! I know this is gonna sound odd as everyone else would like to do MONKIES or Butteflies for there childs room but think about this Science themed Nursery. With a planetary Mobile and periodic table made of baby Blocks I mean you never know what a kid could absorb! are we wasting valuable learning time. I just dont know if I have enough of a designer to take on such a Large undertaking but wouldn't a science theme just be soo gender nuetral cute sure beats most of what I have seen would hate to gender stereotype my kids who knows maybe my child will become a dr. and take care of  momma!!! LOL its a joke I m not trying to pressure my kids into anything I'm just saying couldn't hurt :) Anywhom if anyone does see a like science theme nursery do tell and report back to me in the comment section BELOW


No comments:

Post a Comment