Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Play on Tv

Did you know there is totally a way to get your wii to Play HULU which btw HULU the fact you didn't  make a HULU channel for the wii is specifically why I use netflix however if you would like too go and make a channel I would not be upset about this, however I now will let a Little secret slip too any and all of my readers. I think I have like 3 people oh well Freedom of the press You can write whatever you want but who knows who is gonna read it hope Im never taken out of context okay getting off topic.

So go to your http://www.playon.tv totally worth the look now its free for 14 days HOWEVER after that its a 1 time payment of 40 dollars none of that monthly bs and thats great cause I was thinking of getting the roku to use HULU but now we are good with the Wii Awesome but you make and account and you do it all through your wii internet and I dont have a HULU account but I can get all the stuff you can watch on Hulu for free on your computer on my big screen I'm happy maybe even Happy enough to get a HULU thing

BTW I will say this Play on I would love a better search engine thats my only think about that I didn't much care for I mean not that I dont love browsing but seeing that they are soo new I will assume there searching capabilities will improve will see prepare to be updated people

No comments:

Post a Comment