Sunday, October 30, 2011

Baby Bucket List #2

I obviously work super fast and the holidays are quickly approaching... Soo lets check off what we can check off on out baby bucket list

I'm taking prenatals, Im working on loosing weight , I took a sewing class, the dog is learning too stay behind the gate ...went back to crate training  I feel kinda bad but it worked sadly... soo that leaves sewing a quilt which im still designing in my head btw and and a dance class with hubby

soo things I have done in the past month that were not on the bucket list. I went on a train ride choo choo all the way to VA to hang out with friends. I had the most relaxing week ever. Then I went to the Zoo and the Aquarium in Va. I've gotten crazy lost. Hammonton NJ you suck sounding soo much like Hamilton.

Things I have decided to add to the Baby Bucket List cause im just soo productive lately
I want to paint some art work (new pieces for around the house)
I want to do the candy kitchen im just itchen to get that done
Get a Big tv for upstairs
Get a Sewing machine (either fix it...or get a new one)

No comments:

Post a Comment