Monday, October 3, 2011

Invest in a good Tarp!!

If you decide to refinish furniture that is great.. I like to believe its a great way to save things from the dump, a good way to save money, and a great self-esteem Boost. HOWEVER after all this refinishing I wish I would have invested in a Great tarp. I bought a Cheap ole plastic tarp that my furniture stripper ATE through and so now guess what I have a paint stripper mix attached too my garage Floor and I RENT!! OMG well there goes my saving or my sanity. If you can't tell Im totally gonna lose my mind Darn me and my frugality.

But after sitting in the garage with a paint scrapper, some dish soap, some mineral spirts, some scrubbing. I can tell you this is going to be a long job. Oil , stripper, paint , goo and some unknown stains. Im thinking of calling the apt complex and seeing if they would be interested in a finished garage Floor Probably not but wouldn't it be lovely then I wouldn't have such a porous work surface. Oh sometimes Renting can be such a PILL!!

When I find a solution I'll let you know. I have an idea this is gonna be a pressure washer situation OH JOY

No comments:

Post a Comment