Saturday, October 1, 2011


By the way I have totally been reading this book and it is absolutely adorable book about enjoying being pregnant and my Husband likes to think of me and Alpha-Mom I wanna say are not but then again I have a Blog about having kids and I don't have any!! I just wanna make sure im making the right decision and somehow just so you know I was never the kid to jump into the water I had to go and put a toe in the water and think about. I like very making informed decisions that's just me. I just hope I'm not making a rash decision about babies there soo life changing but soo enjoyable. and i wonder about them eventually becoming teenagers. I would rather a room full of toddlers then one single teenager soo sad that is what babies do they grow up and soo fast too fast. Oh who knows

No comments:

Post a Comment