Saturday, March 8, 2014

Project Life 2014

I really have stumbled over project life OH way to many times to count ...

I haven't done it as when I stumbled across it well Basically I was a little busy scrap booking and adorable baby book. however now that I'm changing directions and wanting something more family orientated as I will Probably be doing baby books for each child but then doing a project life album for every year. A family year book as you will. Somehow we have stumbled all the way into March and I haven't done a page and Now i'm like finding out your suppose to do this week by week and even though my goal this year was not to fall behind in scrap booking and photo editing somehow I have managed. In some kind of fairness I feel I should get credit for the fact that OH i dunno I did just recently move and do a adorable Child bedroom. Now that we are mostly unpacked I cannot lie as we are not 100% there like I really wanted -_- things have happened. I would give us a 80% unpack rating. I feel like I really want to get back to my photography and my family year books. I'm trying to define my goals in photography this year and I really feel project life is going to be a great way to grow as a photographer while documenting everyday life I'm so excited to get started and now that the weather is not Entirely Freezing I did manage to take some adorable shots of my daughter


No comments:

Post a Comment