Friday, March 21, 2014

GuideCraft Kitchen Helper

Munching on her recently Washed Lettuce HAHA what a cutie 

As you can tell I have a tiny kitchen this may even be a bit of a squeeze but its totally worth it!! I think she looks adorable in it and I know she loves to be up close and personal with the counter. I need to buy her some little tools so she can help mama in the kitchen 


I love the feeling of security of having her at the perfect height next to the counter 


    The Fabric for the Apron she is wearing that I made her She looks super cute in it

   Its Reversible and looks great with it on and helping mama in the kitchen

This was my first day with the kitchen helper it came out of the box pretty much assembled Be prepared for a better Review in a few weeks... I don't want to go into Great detail on something I haven't really used yet But I'm already really excited about it and so is my daughter ^_^ Soo I think it was worth it !!  I think since we got it when she was so young she will get years of use out of it and so with any luck her sibling will as well ^_^

1 comment: