Friday, March 14, 2014

Montessori is for the Birds





\


Our new Montessori Theme is  Birds !!! my daughter is so fascinated with Birds
Add caption
My Montessori Shopping Trip umm lets see a Bird Feeder, bird seed for some sensory play, 5 wooden birds which I want to paint to match the wooden eggs behind them I want to find one more I want 6 birds !! I have those cones free from grandma I want to paint them Orange and make a decorate your Own beak kinda thing.. I also got feathers multi colors and White I want to Paint with feathers .. .Extra wooden eggs and the book Are you My mother I think that's a classic !!! and My MIL got her a Bubble Blower and yea we are so going to use it kinda doesn't go with the theme but umm BUBBLES!!!  Oh there is also a pair of mini tongs from Hobby lobby which I plan to give her the eggs and then there is this Squish em egg from walmart that funky clear thing with the yellow center btw throw that against the wall and it looks like a straight up Fried EGG!! 

our new Montessori Corner which houses our day to day toys and our Montessori Toys 


I think this new shelf arrangement Sings SPRING !! we have flowers by Lamaze , We have a Picnic Basket from Leap frog BTW I love that toy !! I have a melissa and doug nesting toy , Curious George Books we LOVE GEORGE !! with a Kaleidoscope and her buckle board still working on that a color book and a flower puzzle Sooo much fun 


No comments:

Post a Comment