Thursday, March 20, 2014

Geo Solids from Amazon

Julia just received her package of Geo Solids I ordered From Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Learning-Resources-Wood-Geometric-Solids/dp/B000T1QQZ8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1395355641&sr=8-1&keywords=geo+solid+19

If you want the link


This picture really tells you nothing about there scale you basically now know you have Wooden Shapes Soo I took a few pictures and made a short video for you guys to put there size in perspective





Here are a few Pictures of  the geo Solids as they are naturally and Right out of the can No wax NO polish Nothing !!  I'm thinking of leaving them Natural and just adding bees wax Olive Oil Polish. The Very First thing my daughter did was take the Pyramid and place it next to the triangle on her poster OMG My Bright little girl She understands the relativity of a 2-D picture and a 3-D object WOW Go her !! 

As for anyone saying these were to small and were not smooth I found them to be Very Smooth and Particularly the right size for a toddlers hands had they been bigger I dont think they would be easy for my 20 month old to handle ... Also if your wondering in the background that is your standard can of corn not the family Size kinda a size perspective everything is relative So now you can judge the size of the object in reference to  a standard can of veggies. 

My daughter has played with them all afternoon and is very content with them Happy for getting her the Geo Solids


No comments:

Post a Comment