Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Pregnancy Yogurt Facial

Okay Soo I realize this is going to sound a little Odd but sure I'll throw this one out there. I have had some severe pregnancy Acne. Pregnancy GLOW My Rear unless they were talking about red glow. Soooo any whom . Talk to my Doctor who was seriously Unhelpful. She told my I could use Salicic Acid the standard Zit be gone creams on the market. My thought was kinda Hey thank you I obviously been washing my face with Mud but now that you tell me to use clearisil i'm sure that will help!! Heads up I have been changing my facial Regime lately trying to find something Magical. Cause it wasn't just blemishes it was some like purple scarring like my skin looking super irritated and I know I need something SOOTHING !! well in my website search I Looked for Pregnancy Acne cream cause I have pregnancy pimples this is NOT standard for me and I never had zits in high school. Belli pregnancy Acne wash is about OHHHH 25 dollars for a tube !! I would have to order it online cause the standard CVS , WalGreens,  Rite aid in my area do not carry this supposedly Magical Cure. however what did they say was the Magical CURE!! Lactic Acid was the main ingredient. Well that sounds familiar Lactic Acid, lactic Acid, does anything else have lactic acid in it. Google ..... sour milk or yogurt has lactic acid in it!!! Okay I'm totally down to spend a dollar on some all natural yogurt and see what happens!! Well I took a cold spoonful of that stuff and Rubbed it between my fingers. Then I massaged into my face I was a little scared but I think you could go generously. but always test a small little bit of skin with any new product my motto. soo I woke up my skin is not perfect but seems a lot less irritated. I will tell you in about a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment