Saturday, April 7, 2012

Well My party Was mentioned in the NY TIMES !!! I can't wait too see the paper tomorrow


Indeed, Brooke Flatt, 24, sent out invitations on Facebook to the gender-reveal party she gave in February at Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst in New Jersey, where she lives with her husband, Airman First Class Bryan Flatt, 26.
“It was an excuse to throw a party,” said Ms. Flatt, who streamed the event live on Ustream for relatives in Mississippi. “We had cocktail food and I gave out cards for people to guess the weight, hair color and eye color for me to put in a scrapbook.”
The cake, which turned out to have pink icing between the layers, was decorated on the outside with bumblebees and the message: “What will it bee?”



A version of this article appeared in print on April 8, 2012, on page ST1 of the New York edition with the headline: A Boy or Girl? Cut the Cake.



Its soo Cool To be written about :) Seriously Maybe I'm like too excited about it but I mean OKAY So rarely Do cool things Happen to me. This Is SOO Going in the baby Scrap book. Julia will always know her mom is super cool and super trendy . :)

No comments:

Post a Comment