Thursday, June 6, 2013

Perfect Smash Cake outfit

Well I have decided I really want to do a smash cake Prior to party to I can get the pictures I would like ... Also I'm planning on sending out Cute postcard announcemnts soo My daughter needs a ADORABLE New Out fit!! I decided to make it my self simliar to easter but this time I 'm going for a  apron pinafore dress and we are trading the ruffled pants for Ruffled Bloomers. I used some left over Fabric to test out the Pattern I invented.


As you can see honey bear does a terrific job modeling the bloomers :) 

However I did pick a far more festive choice of colors



The dress is going to be reversinle purple polka dot and party stripes... I'm going to make Purple polka dot bloomers with 3 different ruffles



No comments:

Post a Comment