Tuesday, June 25, 2013

I have like 2 weeks and way to much to get done!!!

The To-Do LIST!!! 

#1 Post card Birthday Announcements - Umm... Yeah I haven't gotten started on this and I need to do this tommorow
#2 Fabric pennant-  This is half done and I really need to finish
#3 Water bottle Labels- they are designed :) 
#4 Polka-dot garland - OKAY I may have traded this in for a month by month garland which I have finished :) 
#5 Cherry on top - This may go to the way side
#6 High Chair decorations- 25% done
# 7 Smash Cake pictures - Working on a special Outfit
# 8 Video montage - You know while Its not done done Its like kinda there ish

Sooo Looking like I'm about half way thru my list on just about everything. I also added things like trying to finish some scrap booking and I finished a 12 month little garland thing which I do love.... I have been working on a really cute 11 month pictures. I"m pretty excited about the back lighting. 

What am I doing today .... OH WELL i you must know cleaning the house once clean I will kill whomever dirties it.... You have been warned 

No comments:

Post a Comment