Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Fabric pennant Bunting coming in on time an on budget :)

As of this very MOMENT I have finished sewing 30 pennant I'm thinking of adding more and I will definitely be going to the store to purchase the Quilt Bias tape. I'm soo impressed with myself to set a goal and finish it in a timely manner. :p

If you know me you know what a true accomplishment that is

How cute is that and that is actually the high chair bunting that I made from the scraps!! How Clever you say !!! : ) 

Oh as for other things I think I have figured out which cake I will be doing 


How stinking Precious!! http://www.keeponcaking.com/ Made a terrific cake and included some Pretty Great instructions Including How she got the Impressively Adorable Calligraphy spoiler Fondent Cutter

This cake says to me do able... with some definate room for error yes I pick my cakes on the likely good of me being able to make up for any Accidents that should occur and the likely hood that I could do it. I mean seriously I'm no Ace of cake but I do have some skill.

so I still need to work on the hanging ice cream cones, the Ice cream cone wrappers, and the polka dot garland 

Oh as for things you didn't know I was working on Because Kroger last week had a coupon that made Hershey chocolate bars 9 cents they will be incorporated into the party 



No comments:

Post a Comment