Friday, June 28, 2013

Baby Schedule ?


     So I have always been a loosey goosey person.... We are going to wake up when we need to and if we dont need to when we feel like it... :) which breastfeeding on demand ,attachement parent kinda way it works... Or for me it works.. HOWEVER!!! because we are in a position where I need to work.  I'm starting to think my daughter would benefit from a schedule.

     Especially with her father watching her now.. Cause I feel as though without watching the clock I can pretty much regulate or activities and change plans Accordingly. The real catalyst for me writing a schedule is because tonight while I was at work My husband forgot to feed our daughter. He did take her to the park and they had fun, but I came home to a very hungry baby. When I asked what did you have for dinner. My husband gave me a puzzled look like DINNER??? REALLY !!!  I cannot fathom forgetting that ...His defense was weak but basically he didn't even dinner BTW if you choose to not eat dinner that's a personal decision but a 11 month old should be offered something!!!  I had even purchased Gerber Lil Entrees to keep dinner simple he didn't have to cook her something difficult. HOWEVER he totally forgot .

so now that we are coming up on the 1 year Mark I think a schedule would be a good thing for her a little predictability There are things I do forget Vitamins is a big one I beat myself up for that one,  Brushing her 4 teeth, plus would love more story time I always forget like I read in the floor her like hard back books but I need to make the effort to go and get a book off her shelf and read her a Bedtime story. :) Who knows maybe she will eventually get into such a routine that my life will run super smooth and she will got to bed a decent hour dare to dream.


No comments:

Post a Comment