Sunday, June 24, 2012

Time is Beginning to Drag

OKAY!!! So lets be honest Time is Beginning to stand still. Everyday Is just taking a little longer. even if I keep Myself Occupied with activities it just doesn't seem to help the problem. I really want to not be pregnant. Its hot , I'm swollen , and I'm sweating in places I have never sweat before ew!!! As for Remedies for starting labor I'm getting to a point where I even know if I'm helping or using all my energy in the direction. (face-palm) it just can't be healthy.

Today I wandered a Blueberry festival, Went swimming, did deep squats, and moved in every position to make the baby move out . She is content to sit there I'm obviously a very comfy person to hang out inside of !!! >.< a little too comfy. having a person on the inside just not as comfy though Julia. I think I'm going to have a fun day of scrap booking and if Julia wont come out no biggie.


No comments:

Post a Comment