Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Living in the moment

Well I'm 35 weeks and 3 days I'm just about as miserable as miserable can be. I have gone online and read about all the Wives tales for making a baby come out. Besides a few natural things there is not a lot I can do. red raspberry leaf tea and prim rose oil and bouncing on a birthing ball but nothing that will make her come a moment sooner. Which Kinda sucks On the upside we had a Hematology appointment and that went SUPER my Platelets are up and turns out baby girl and me are remarkably healthy. Which makes me think I'll be pregnant forever.

But we are going to live in the moment and in this moment Julia is getting the best care ever. She is not in a incubator she is not in the hospital she is completely healthy and protected By me her mother. I'm sure there are plenty of people who would be as miserable as I feel right now for that privilege. She is growing and thriving and will be here Very soon so I just need to focus on some easy projects for the next month. That don't require me leaving the house. I don't want to leave the house anymore outside of my house it is Hot, there are no Pillows, and my feet swell. I hate that I'm about to go like super hermit because I'm a Very VERY out going person but I may be taking a hiatus from my hectic lifestyle and just sit here and contemplate LIFE and work on a super mommy To-do List.

Super Mommy To-Do list
#1. develop all the pictures from the Gender Reveal, baby shower,  and Maternity Photos and Belly Pictures from my entire pregnancy
#2. Scrap Book My entire Pregnancy
#3. Catalog all the letters and quilt squares for Julia's Quilt
#4. Address and Stamp All the Birth Announcements
#5. Pack the most super-ess Hospital bag
#6. Rinse all my music on my computer and external hard-drive and load onto Ipod for Hospital
#7. Finish setting up my crafting closet and the crafting room.
#8. Finish the handles to Julia's Dresser
#9. Make a Painting for Julia's Room
#10. Create belly Cast with Belly casting Kit
#11. Organize My closet
#12. Clean out my car
#13. Clean out the fridge
#14
@12.

No comments:

Post a Comment