Wednesday, June 27, 2012

dr . appointmnetn

going to the dr. today in about 30 mins super exciting. I'm 37 weeks and 4 days Only 2 more weeks and 3 days Julia just come on out. POKE POKE POKE!!! I hope I'm dilated more I was 1 cm last week just seems like 9 cm is going to take forever. Bryan was going to come with me to the Dr. But now he can't which :( I really wanted him to come. I hope I'm in labor just so his work has to deal without him they never give him any time off with me !!! > ,< ever  This whole pregnancy I have asked , begged and pleaded he take some time off he has plenty of vacation days he never ever uses. Would be nice to have just had a week where we got everything done and Maybe take a few lazy days before baby But Ohwell. He gets 10 days of paternity leave no matter what. BTW I'm just going to say it my business HURTS her head is just SOOO LOW I can't stand it much longer I really hope Julia comes out soon. This is just hurting :/

No comments:

Post a Comment