Friday, June 22, 2012

Packing for the hospital

Sooo Today we have been Getting ready and Packing for the Hospital !!! I took some pictures :)  In this Picture to my Right we have Julia's Burp Clothes, 5 headbands , a really cute Hat , and her booties and socks !!! SOOO CUTE right
Over to my Left you will see are Pink Minky covered Boppy are Wubbanub, pinky the poodle, and her nighty night Blankie 
 
I also made a video of the other stuff for the hospital and I have to tell you smart Idea to check your electronics Before you go to the hospital BECAUSE are camcorder was stuck in Infro- red I couldn't figure out for the Longest what was wrong with it. I thought it must be low lighting but then I'm like My black Samsonite suitcase looks NAVY. I know that Bugger is BLACK soo WTF is going on and thats what it was. SOO. I think I have everything except BATTERIES for the camera which I will send Bryan for tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment