Saturday, September 8, 2012

The End of Elastic waist pants

Well I'm 7 weeks post par tum from having my first Little Bundle of Joy!!! Absolutely Love her We are in the progress of moving totally unexpected Mind you but Still the change is appreciated with a touch of dread. Since I will be taking a flight out in a little more then a week I'm helping my husband pack of the house for him to move. Noted I'm thinking about the big picture and what we have space for in the new house and trying to PURGE as much as Possible. I have now come to the conclusion that Nesting can all and all be called hoarding with a purpose...... Never have I ever had soo much stuff jammed in every nook and cranny of my house. While neatly put away as it was there was still more of it then I can handle soo time to let er go and try again plus the only downside of getting rid of too much is having to replace it with more shopping ^_^ a punishment I soo relish in!!!! One of the first things I just packed All My Maternity!!! okay maybe not all of it but definitely the monster size part of it; the 3rd Trimester Circus tents. Some of the more Stylish Second Trimester is still in my routine until My entire pooch is gone.  Which reminds me sooo ready to join like a mommy and me Gym thing get me a jogging stroller and enjoy the Crisp Fall Air!!!  Whose ready for Fall Kids? Best part of a summer baby I get a whole year to get prepared for swim season !! Which I need as much time as possible pregnancy was not Kind to me >.<

How Long did it take Until ALL of your maternity was out of your rotation and your skinny jeans Fit again?

Comment Below :) even you genetic abnormal people who were smaller after birth I have extreme Envy Mind you

No comments:

Post a Comment