Sunday, September 2, 2012

Crazy Colic (may not be Colic)

I'm soo Happy would you believe I have a well-behaved baby I know pictures can tell a far different tale but my Child has been quite the ill pill. After talking to friend and family and a ER doctor and getting no answers I Googled and would you believe google had the answer of not enough for milk and she needs more hind milk and I'll be crazy but it worked I kept her interested in nursing for a full 20 mins on one breast no swapping didn't give her the option to walk away and I have what could only be called a Happy Sleeping baby. She had all the symptoms of colic, she had gas and green poop. Now I'm still not sure this could be a total Fluke performance but I will say I will try this again


could this be a sign of more sleep filled nights my hours are officially reversed Thanks alot baby >.< and tomorrow is Labor day and we are going to D.C. me I feel its going to be a good day. Excited :) super excited pictures to follow ^_^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment