Thursday, July 19, 2012

Giving Birth or (God laugh's at Birth Plan) LOL : P

Well it finally came and went my DUE DATE!!! July 14 2012 no Julia with all the signs and symptoms of early labor there and still no baby I was anything if not PISSED!!! annoyed and slightly perterbed. Watching baby story pissed me off just cause those people got to have babies and here I was swollen and HUGE and NO BABY!!! sooo the doctors appointment on the previous day Dr. Belazi Told me I could get induced on Tuesday the 17th 

Okay that weekend dragged on like a bad date with a akward exchange student!! my friends came in from out of town along with my in laws we went for a Long Walk and everything to induce Labor and make her come. by Monday night I had accepted the fate of my induction and moved on. I was excited I would have my little girl soon enough. :) so I cuddled my husband watched some movies took a Long bath and just enjoyed my last few hours of being Childless. Now I was told to call into the hospital at 6 am to check for another room WOOT a room to get labor started !!! yay me I called and would you believe they were busy. face palm!!! they told me to call back at NOON but in the end they ended up calling me around 10 am and said there was room at the inn. Oh the excitement my number has been called and in hours I would join in the ranks of mommy hood and my little girl would be here!!! 

We were on the way to are hospital Virtua Memorial Hospital. My bestie Tish and my husband at my side I was ready. Had a pep talk with my mom I was ready. We went to are room I even had the room with a tub!!! Soo excited for my natural BIRTH lets get the ball rolling kids 

No comments:

Post a Comment