Monday, July 2, 2012

Before and AFter

This is my Bow Holder How cute is this Before and after of a 4 dollar frame from Goodwill
 

I never went into a Big description on this I wish I would have taken more In between Pictures learning as I blog !! but I will try to explain what I did. I purchased this round frame with a meh pictures in it. It is just a print I have actually come across this 3 more times rare this is not !! Well I Prime and Painted the frame silver, Removed the glass, and basically Stapled the fabric ONTO the back which was a really thick background so that totally worked !! I then lined up some ribbons you could go straight up and down or side to side i was kinda feeling like a diamond pattern with silver glitter ribbon and now its soo cute and you honestly never see the fabric or the ribbow the bows are soo think. haha 

No comments:

Post a Comment