Monday, February 24, 2014

Little Girl Bedroom Redo 18 month old Painting a striped chair rail

Hi everyone,

I wanted to share my Pinterest Inspired toddler room!! As I think its cool to share your ideas how they came together if it really worked.. I'm a moderate to heavy crafter, though I have had pinstrosity in my past. This is my daughters new room we just moved in Febuary 2nd Soo I wanted to get her room set up as you can see we have left her bed in its crib state I will update my Blog as to when we do a transition to a toddler or full size bed, but I thought the move was enough change without taking away the comfort of her crib. I also not sure if I'm ready for her to have free reign around the room.. Close but not there. So without further a do I'll share My tons of pictures.      

                                            Painting A Striped Chair Rail 



Here you can see where I taped off for the pink areas I was level with the door knob super scientific

 Now your getting a lovely view around the room

 This is towards the closet door
These Stripes are 7 inches apart if you want to do smaller or larger I was happy with 7 inches I put a piece of blue tape in the center of the stripes that would remain pink and I also played with the idea of a 3rd stripe in the middle of the pink stripe like a red but changed my mind ...If your wondering I used 2 rolls of Blue tape on this room

If I remeber the name of the pain this is Bubble Gum and Artichoke heart at Lowes home improvement 


So here is me going down the like I had a 4 inch roller soo that is why there is that weird square shape around the light switch I should have just taken the plate off ..


It was kinda awesome to finish one wall I think that is what kept me going


                                                Keep going around the room and Check it out



Then I added a white chair rail How cute 

I also would have only needed a quart of pink as per the norm I over bought in paint :/ every time 

No comments:

Post a Comment