Sunday, September 1, 2013

scrapbook of the Time my daughter was born

Here is a Graphic That I made for my Silhouette Its super free for personal USE ^_^ !! Nothing like sharing your secrets!! you Just take this Graphic and key it in to your Silhouette and then Trace graphic and VIOLA There you have a scrapbook Clock. Which I 'm sure you could set for any time that was magical. The time of your First kiss, Wedding, Birth of your first Child take your pick !! Nothing like keeping track of the time :) Makes me feel old !!! X_X HAHA seriously though


OMG how cute is this BTW I totally can't take all the credit for this I found it on Pinterest
http://pinterest.com/pin/235453886741456518/

BTW its totally not letting me Load a INPIRATION / credit Blog pic to the person >.< FAIL!!

I really want to keep track of my sources of things as I think its kinda wrong to pass things off as yours and it would upset me if someone like stole something and gave me 0 credit HOWEVER she used a different graphic that is NO LONGER IN PRODUCTION!!! so I had to make this substitution HOWEVER I totally think it still works ^_^  So for anyone else who really LOVES THiS idea here is and had a silhouette or no life and a pair of cuticle Scissors LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment