Sunday, January 20, 2013

Stretch Marks, They Do heal ....


After I got done being pregnant There I was Cut My belly looked like a deflated beach ball and it was not cute I didn't even take a picture. I'm sorry so I can't share how pitiful it looked in the beginning. BUT IT WAS BAD !!! I looked all over the internet and I would see other peoples pictures of there after belly but it was never Recent or near giving birth it was always MONTH MONTH MONTHS later sometimes Years. How was I even to know how "Bad" it was because in my mind it could not be worse then MINE!!! I Felt soo bad I mean I was super happy I had a beautiful baby girl, but would this ever Heal. of course people would always tell me that eventually with TIME!! they would fade well what kinda calendar are we looking at dare I ask. So 10 weeks after giving birth it still didn't look pretty it looked better it had at least gone into where it needed to go the gooey feeling was still there 



this is a 10 week postpartum Shot and a 6 month after giving birth if this gives you any help. these were taken with different cameras but they have faded to either a while or a soft pink not the purple and red OMG and BTW MY naval is pierced and it did get stretched and no I didn't know that could Happen  I'm hoping I can post a more amazing in shape crazy pic for her first birthday. You know the pool party I'm planning I'm hoping to be wearing a good swimsuit.

BTW totally posting this trying to make someone feel better. You dont know me and you can't judge me I'm proud of my body I'm amazed that I can create another human being. It's the most amazing gift my body could give me. If your here to be a TOTAL PAIN and say your body didn't look like that after you gave birth .....WELL Good for you but thats not a reality for everybody and I have found that stretchmarks are genetic my mother had them and her mother I used bio oil and tried everything to prevent them nothing worked . but I am using MEDERMA and vitamin E oil for my c section scar which is now TOTALLY not noticeable :)  Oh I have also tried that coffee grounds and Olive oil I will tell how that goes 

By the way I'm a total poster child for why not to get a tattoo on your belly Happy I didn't have one and by the way if you would like to send money for future plastic surgery I will not decline :) LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment