Tuesday, February 7, 2012

SPEND vs. SPLURGE

Now we still don't know the gender of the baby But If its a girl I have fallen in LOVE with the Disney Princess Crib but we have a price tag of oh 500 dollars on a piece of furniture I can only use with a girl It can't convert to a full size bed but honestly I think few people do that and the conversion kit cost an additional $200. so tops its a 2 year piece of furniture I think the part i have fallen in love with is the canopy nothing screams opulence to me more then a canopy!! I'm a sucker for it really just so you know Well Kmart has the little princess canopy crib for 179$ right now its on sale Soo Its kinda feels like a Winner


Looking at them side by side
Delta Princess has little rose Details While Disney Princess has Bows
I prefer the little sparkly knobs on top of the Disney princess Crib
I like the fact the Disney princess is Coverts to a full But that would cost another 200 and that saying the kids likes it enough that the would want a big girl bed with bows on it
which when does a kid ever like what their mom likes
which when they are little I would probably prefer them in a twin size bed so They have more room 
I could easily resale either one for 100 dollars and get out of it just I would probably lose 
a lot more on the Disney Princess crib baby furniture people is not a Investment Piece
Basically I like a few extras on the Disney Princess BUT I'm not sure if it warrants the extra 300 dollars
HMMMMMMMMMMM?


No comments:

Post a Comment