Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Getting ready for baby !!!

Recent find the Fisher Price Little lamb swing I found it at a thrift store that was simply going to toss it because it was missing its little cover But I insisted that I would take it off their hands they had no problem with that! So I went and I purchased some D Batteries and be darned if the little booger didn't just work like a charm . After consulting a dear friend who showed me how to buy replacement parts for Fisher Price Toys. I purchase a new  Cover and a New tray!! Waiting on mattel to finish my order and send me my little part I did notice Later on go figure that I was missing 1 of the little lambs on the MOBILE Oh well I 'll craft something and I doubt Baby will notice the difference! I have been thinking of doing a pregnancy vlog But I really dont know what to do I think I'll save the Vlog for the party and then maybe do a 20 week video :)

No comments:

Post a Comment