Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I need to learn to be a better Organizer

Its part of the baby Bucketlist. I have to like find a place for everything and everything in its place. Some people seem to have it so much easier. Im trying to convince my Husband to ditch the recliner not that I hate it but i came across I lovely Red set which has a loveseat sofa and chair and they all match and they take up all the space in the living room. It looks better I even let go of a pair of my favorite sneakers It was really really HARD!!! Some days i feel like such a hoarder but certain things I just love. But I just remember that I want a safe happy healthy home for baby I dont wanna have a cluttered up nightmare. not that its a cluttered up nightmare im just about 10% hoarder I think its the artist in me and the DIYer that is like hey I could totally Fix that or Reuse. But I guess sometimes you just have to get rid of that screw sometimes its that buttons. ohwell there will be other screws and buttons that I will have to fix but at the moment im gonna start over. I even opened and cleaned out 2 lil boxes and completely emptied them YAY ME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment