Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Baby Bucket List

Well I'm thinking of having a baby....But I feel like a fence sitting. I Have a wonderful marriage and a Nice house okay I have baby furniture that I have refinished and I have a stroller Picked out has anyone seen the Orbit stroller G-2 OMG PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY I want it !!! My husband is on board and it could totally  come as a shock that I've now planned a Preconception visit. I told my Dad about it and He said he had never heard of such. I gave up birth control about 2 months ago. Which btw did anyone know that would make you feel like a Buzzillion times better not to mention I lost a little weight too YAY! Still wanna loose a little more maybe i can use my fat clothes as maternity wear That would be stellar!! 

I'm working on my BABY BUCKET LIST!! things I wanna do and things that need to be done before we bring a life into the world lets review

start prenatal vitamins
Train the dog to understand that the down stairs will be his and the upstairs will be babies. 
Loose some more weight
Go to Disney World (not that I can't do that with a baby but I wouldn't want to track around an amusment park with a small child) 
I want to learn to sew (better) my last class was for real like Home ec in high school
I would love to sew a quilt for my baby wouldn't that be Darling 
Take some dance classes with HUBBY

But till them I just keep adding things to there nursery things I find on my thrift adventure that no childhood could be with out 

Soo in the comment section below just so I know Im not missing out on anything what do you think I should get in on my baby Bucket List!!



No comments:

Post a Comment