Friday, October 4, 2013

Fairest of them All


 Okay lets talk about how adorable this is !!!  My daughter as snow white precious!!

Now I feel like I have to say it I was planning on creating her costume. My intention was to sew something for her. So what happened well while Perusing the old Good Will in search of some fun Halloween Goodies.  Would you believe I located this Adorable Costume from the Disney store the Quality is amazing and the sparkly swirls in the netting the velveteen bodice. This was no party city bargain Basement Costume and the Price $2.50 yes it was $4.99 and the sticker was 50% off now the purist in me says stick to the plan and make the kids costume .. The mizer in me says OMG This costume is adorable , you have 1 less thing to do , and yeah you can't buy a zipper for 2.50 let alone the materials to create a full costume from scratch. So I think I may work on the accessories the red cape , the Red head band bow and maybe A fun Apple treat bag ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment