Sunday, May 26, 2013

Shopping for Supplies & Crafting #1

So I went Shopping at Joann's they are having a Massive memorial day Sale!! How Amazing right!!! So I picked up Tons of scrap book paper, some fabric, a pop up cupcake tower. I also went to the Dollar Store for Tissue Paper, Poster Board, Markers, and Other additional Items I may NEED!!! you NEVER KNOW!!  I also Picked up a 10 drawer organizer for my coupon Habit ...Which I ended up Using the box in my Very First Project ...

I took the box and Butchered it too Make a giant 1 that I will be using as a Photo PROP , Decoration, and Maybe a Pinata I'm undecided ? I mean no point in holding on too it but that would mean my very first BIG decoration for the Party FREE!!! Think about it . http://www.simplyrealmoms.com/posts/jungle-themed-party-diy-number-pinata/. I followed her BLOG HOWEVER....I"m not a great person at Cutting, However I Think I Did OKAY... But to make up for Gaps... I paper mach'e I think that will add a certain element of it not falling apart on me After I add some dollar store Tissue paper I bet this doesn't even run me 50 cents ...


I guess I could include the cost of about 2 cups of flour, as paste...but meh still not alot all in all considering.

Either way this is going to be a CUTE photo prop and should definitely look cute in pictures

SOO Things left to do

Ice cream cone to hang, 

Ice cream cone Wrappers, 

Ice cream cone hats

Polka-Dot Garland

Fabric Pennant

And some Tisssue paper POM POMS 

woo Just tired thinking about it 



No comments:

Post a Comment