Monday, February 18, 2013

Creating a boutique Style Outfit

I Adore Big Ruffled Dresses made on Etsy I really Really do. As always I have a Designer taste and a Wal-mart Budget. :/ Not saying walmart doesn't make some cute snazzy things but sometimes you want something Extra special one of a kinda something that really stands out.

So I have decided to try and Recreate the dresses I absolutely adore for My Daughters First Easter. I have a month and a Half. I know most of you are saying you should be able to do it quicker yay if I do darn if I dont I 'm giving myself PLENTY of time



This is a sketch of the outfit I want to do soo I can put the swatches Ontop of it and see what I like for the outfit. Plus I'm kinda making this up as I go along
This is what I have decided on a lovly Spring Plaid with a yellow daisy Print !! how Adorable

No comments:

Post a Comment