Thursday, November 10, 2011

Baby Forums are completely awesome

I absolutely Love baby forums.... I love them super super super bunches!!  I have found several people who share my due date how cool is that. I still do wish that my closest BF would get pregnant too that would be amazing even if we wouldn't have the same due date I Would still be happy that are kids could be like close Best Friends. I went to a super fun party last night someone was selling chocolates. My kid is not a chocolate kid though this kid LOVES FRUIT!!! I was hoping not to get big but alot of the ladies said that even if I dont gain weight I can expect to show at least by like week 15 some showing as early as 8 weeks. I Would rather not and say I did not saying I had a super hot body before but it was like okay. Time to break out the Bio-oil, it rubs the lotion on its skin oh thats terrible. will see what happens but I have some maternity clothes on the ready and complete stand by thinking of getting a Belly Band and time to start taking pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment